All WRAG Powerswing Post Drivers work to a rear position for extra reach or alternatively will hydraulically slew through up to 180 degrees to enable the operator to work up a fence line.
The Hydraulic Slew enables the operator to work anywhere within the 180 degrees dependant upon model. For example in awkward corners, irregular boundaries and around obstacles, keeping the machine ‘operator friendly’ and downtime to an absolute minimum.
Even though 200kg models are adequate for most sized jobs, a 300kg hammer is an option on most models and the powerful Diadem model comes with a 400kg hammer – important when speed is optimum.
- Manufactured to the highest standards – build quality is second to none
- Can work anywhere within 180 degrees dependant upon model
- Drive posts where they need to be driven – no awkward corners impossible
- The tractors position is less integral giving you more speed and manoeuvrability
- Modular design allowing complete choice and flexibility of options allowing you to bolt on extras over time
- Bespoke Post Plates available for any specific post application.
- Weight options – 100kg/150kg/200kg/300kg/400kg
- Net Unroller
- The Rock Spike makes light of hard work. It gives a pilot hole where difficult terrain could prevent posts being driven. Whether the terrain is stone, flint, shale, frost hard or just simply hot and dry the job will always get done.
- Tow Bar
- Electric control (option for Diadem and Opus)